Tuesday, May 31, 2011

T-ara’s Hyomin has her birthday party at a football game?


T-ara’s Hyomin uploaded a hilarious photo on her Twitter in celebration of her birthday.
On May 30th, the idol uploaded the above photo onto her Twitter with the caption, “Thank you for coming to my birthday party. A few more people than I expected came.. (Note: At 8PM, T-ara will have a performance. Don’t miss it.)”
In the photo, you can spot Hyomin looking up to the camera and in the background it reads:“Celebration. Hyomin Birthday. 1989.”
Somehow, she photoshopped herself into a stadium photo and added those giant letters to the grade.
Her birthday is on the 30th so her fellow member Eunjung tweeted, “It’s our pretty Hyomin’s birthday. Everyone please wish her a happy birthday!”
She continued, “A dongsaeng but also a friend and trustworthy volunteer. My lovely Hyomin. It’s already been almost four years. I hope I can keep wishing you a happy birthday right beside you. Thank you so much and 23-years-old, that’s the prettiest age. Have fun. Happy birthday!”
Netizens wrote, “National representative idol proof”, “I fell for it. But then I cracked up”, “Too cute”, “Happy birthday”, and “Hyomin has good sense.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment