Tuesday, June 21, 2011

G.NA reveals her future plans for kids


Singer G.NA recently confessed that she wanted “two daughters and two sons.

G.NA appeared as a guest for the June 20th broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Hello“. In the “National Confession of Worries segment, a 31-year-old mother emerged with her five children.
As the five children sat side-by-side in one line, the program’s MC and guests commented, ”They’re really cute” and “They are so lovable.
However, the kids eventually became distracted and began to cause a ruckus. After seeing a different side to the children, G.NA revealed that she used to think that,”If I got married, I wanted a lot of kids. I thought somewhere along the lines of two daughters and two sons.”
Laughing G.NA followed up with, ”Now that I’ve personally seen a household with a lot of kids, I think I may need to re-evaluate how many children I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment