Saturday, July 2, 2011

J.Y. Park thanks Jo Kwon for being with JYPE for 10 years


Singer/producer J.Y. Park recently sent a warm message to 2AM’s Jo Kwon to commemorate his 10 year anniversary as an employee and junior under JYP Entertainment.

On July 1st, J.Y. Park tweeted, “Wow! Kwon-ah, it’s been 10 years since we first met. Thank you for always being the same humble, beautiful, and hard-working person that you are.”
In response, Jo Kwon tweeted, “Thank you. I will never forget the look you gave me when I first auditioned. I wonder what meaning that look held.”
Jo Kwon later tweeted to his followers, “I think today is the day that I should look back to 10 years ago…It’s been 10 years since I took part in the gifted and talented development audition and now look at where I am…I cannot forget the nervousness and anxiousness from my first audition on July 1st. I’ll continue to work even harder! Aja aja!”
In response, netizens commented, “You’re such a cheeful employee!”, “I hope the relationship that you two had for 10 years continues to shine brightly“, and “Both of you are so cool.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment