Wednesday, September 21, 2011

f(x) Amber reveals she celebrated her “best birthday ever”


On September 20th, f(x)‘s Amber posted a message of gratitude to fans on her me2day, saying “To all those who wished me a Happy Birthday, thank you so, so much!”.

She added, “I think this year’s birthday was the best birthday ever^^ To those who spent my birthday with me and to the world’s best fans, I will never forget thistime with everyone”.
Amber shared two pictures of her f(x) family celebrating her birthday (minus Krystal who was probably filming for ‘High Kick 3‘. VictoriaSulli, and Luna are seen surrounding Amber as they laugh and hold up ‘V’ signs. The girls also posed with Amber’s birthday cake in a room full of with cheery decorations.
Fans commented, “I’m late, but Happy Happy Happy Happy x100 Birthday”, “Waiting for your comeback. You’re becoming prettier and prettier”, and “Glad you had a happy birthday”.
Amber turned 19 (or in her Korean age, 20 years old) on September 18th.