Friday, September 23, 2011

Jaejoong shares a winged hoodie selca


On September 22nd, JYJ‘s Jaejoong tweeted the above picture with the words, “I was going to take a selca but (a picture of) my back was taken“.

In the picture you can see a behind shot of Jaejoong taking a selca with a cell phone. After seeing the picture, fans noticed that he was using the car’s vanity mirror to perhaps hide from the sun light or get a better look at himself for the selca.
Fans also commented about his hoodie with wings stating, “Not Muwon God but instead an angel?“, “Where do they sell those clothes, I wanna wear it too as a couple“, “Just by simply looking at his back makes me feel warm and my heart flutter“.
Jaejoong is currently participating in the drama, ‘Protect Your Boss‘. Also on September 27th, the physical copy of JYJ’s first Korean album ‘In Heaven‘ will be available in stores.