Friday, October 7, 2011

Super Junior’s Shindong and DJ Masa release teaser video for new collaboration


On October 7th, Super Junior‘s Shindong released his self-produced music video teaser for his collaboration with DJ Masa!

Through his official blog, Shindong wrote, “You’ve all waited for a long time…  I think I’m going to be revealing things soon one-by-one.  You all probably wondered why I haven’t been doing anything when I had set up a team, right?  This is finally the start.. The first part will be a brief introduction of the members in ‘Shin’s Family’. I’ve been learning how to work Photoshop, Illustrator, Vegas After Effect, and Premiere Pro, and I think my efforts will finally come to fruition…”
Director: Shindong
Filming: Shindong
Editing: Shindong
Starring: Shin’s Family
Music: ????
He continued, “Music!!!  What kind of music will it be… It’s none other than DJ Masa!  I’m conversing with him through Google Translator.  Our first song will be a combination of Maroon 5‘s ‘Moves Like Jagger‘, LMFAO‘s ‘Party Rock Anthem‘, KARA‘s ‘Step‘, and Super Junior’s ‘Sorry Sorry‘.  You’re all curious, right?!  Coming soon!!!”
Check it out below!