Sunday, November 20, 2011

-11.18.11 Music Bank Replay Performances! 11.18.11-

Watch it here! and Check out the performances below! 
Today's K-Chart Winner-SNSD  
The Boys-Girls' Generation  
Be My Baby-Wonder Girls  
Cry Cry-T-Ara(Comeback Stage)  
 Friends-Lee Seung Gi  
 Love is Move-Secret  
 Cleansing Cream + Sixth Sense-Brown Eyed Girls(Goodbye Stage)  
Ma Boy 2-Electroboyz Feat. SISTAR's Hyorin(Comeback Stage)
Loser + Oh My Gosh-Seo In Young(Comeback Stage)  
My Love-B1A4  
A Long Day-Tim(Comeback Stage)  
 Backstage Interview-SNSD&Wonder Girls  
 Backstage Interview-T-Ara
I Want To Fall In Love-Kim Johan(Comeback Stage)  
I Miss You-Noel  
 Pretty But Hateful-Son Ho Young  
 POP POP POP-Rania(Comeback Stage)  
Super Boy-N-SONIC (Debut Stage)  
Rainy Days-WE  
 Lady-The Boss  
 You Can't Talk Sense Into Him-Beige(Comeback Stage)  
 So Crazy-AA  
 Without The Words I Love You-A-ble  
King of Sales-Norazo