Friday, November 25, 2011

-11.25.11 Music Bank Live! 11.25.11-






♬ Music Bank HOT Stage ★ ☆
- Wonder Girls – Be my baby
- SNSD – The Boys
- T-ARA – Cry Cry
♬ All New Sound ★ ☆
- A-Pink – My My
- Wink – Stay At Shanghai
♪ ★ Today Music Bank
- New F.O – Bounce
- Crispy Crunch (Ft.See Hyeon) – Goldfish
- Park Sovin – Love + What The Heck
- Double A – So Crazy
- ElectroBoys – Ma Boy 2
- Beige – Can’t Get Through To You
- M.I.B – G.D.M
- LED Apple Boy Meet Girl
- Lee Jihye – Rocket Power
- A-ble – J-Cera – Really + You will not know
- My Name – Message
- TRAX – Blind
- B1A4 – My Love
- Tim – A Long Day
- Seo Inyoung – Oh My Gosh
- NORAZO – King Of Sales
- Noel – I Miss You
- Kim Johan I want to fall in love
- Son Hoyoung – Pretty Ugly
Live Broadcast starts around 6:05pm KST(Korea Time And Japan Time),5:05pm PST(Philippine Time and Singapore Time),09:05am GMT(London Time),4:05am EST (Eastern US Time),1:05am PST (Pacific US Time),and 1:05PM(Abu Dhabi Time)..

Watch it live on KBS 2 in Korea and KBS World in Europe,Middle East,America,Canada,and Asia. Check out the livestream here!