Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Alexander Eusebio Tweets His Halloween Treats and More


Alexander Eusebio Tweets His Halloween Treats and More

Trick or Treat doesn’t begin to explain Alexander Eusebio Halloween.

On Nov. 1, the former U-KISS member tweeted his holiday “candies” that were less than sweet. 
“Trick or Treat. My Halloween is NOT over I have so many 'candies' (medicines) left for me,” stated the ailing idol.
His week was brightened up just a little bit with the appearance of batman. The singer proved he is still a child at heart with the tweets below:
“Oh, a few days ago, I met Batman on the street and asked him for a picture. You know what? He spoke to me in KOREAN! The best LOL!  I was like 'Can I take a picture with you?' Batman: 'you can speak Korean' Wow, never knew Batman learned Korean. He is probably into K-Pop.”
In other news, Alexander witnessed the baptism of Super Junior member Dong Hae on October 30.
Alexander: " I had a good time in church It was great to witness Super Junior Dong Hae being baptized~^-^ What a surprise~ Praise the Lord! †GOD is sooo GOOD!!♥"
Alexander is scheduled to hold a Malaysian showcase soon and have his solo debut in Korea later this month or early December through M Plus Entertainment.

Source:SOOMPI