Saturday, November 26, 2011

miss A’s Suzy confesses she had lamination work done


On November 26th’s episode of ’Invincible Youth 2‘, the girls talked about the things they were insecure about. Both miss A‘s Suzy and Jewelry‘s Yewon admitted to getting work done to improve their appearance.
I have a lot of baby hairs, and I don’t like my forehead“, Suzy said. Rainbow‘s Go Woori half-jokingly remarked, “I wish I had some baby hairs on my forehead“, causing everyone to laugh.
Yewon added, “A fellow celebrity suggested I get some lamination work, so I did. But it’s so noticeable that I now regret it. I became even more insecure after I got it done,” she revealed. In response, Suzy revealed a confession of her own, saying, “I got the same thing done.”
It should look more natural with time“, she assured Yewon.