Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ock Ju Hyun explains the reasons for her recent weight loss


Photos of a much slimmer Ock Ju Hyun recently surfaced on the internet, leaving many of her fans concerned.
On November 20th, a fan asked the singer on her Twitter page, “I saw your new articles, and you’ve lost so much [weight]. Are you okay?”
The singer promptly responded, “A while ago, I couldn’t lose the weight even if I tried. But now that I’ve gotten older, I’ve lost all the weight in my face without any effort. To be honest, I actually put on a few pounds lately; it just looks as though I lost weight.”
Other netizens who saw the photos remarked, “You look slimmer, but still beautiful“, “It makes me sad that you’ve lost the weight due to age“, “I can relate. I feel like I have to try and lose weight for the rest of my life“, and more.