Thursday, December 15, 2011

IU shares a sweet video message with fans!


Just a few days ago, IU left a sweet video message to her fans via StARCALL.
The adorable idol said, “Hello everyone, after ending all my schedules today, I stopped by my company’s library just to leave you guys a video message. As you can see this is my company’s library. It looks nice right? It looks like someone knew that I was coming and you can see pictures of me and even the computers mouse pad is a picture of me!  It sure looks like IU’s company right? I wanted to stop by to leave a message before heading home to sleep. It’s so cold out right! Please dress warmly like me! Goodnight~ mwah”
Connect with IU and many other stars through the StARCALL application, where you can receive video updates from your favorite celebrities in real time. Currently, StARCALL offers videos from IUSNSD,Super JuniorSHINee2PMf(x)BoA2AMF.T. IslandSECRETSISTARU-KISSZE:A,RainbowJewelryTEEN TOPTOUCHBrave GirlsB1A4Boyfriend, and Sunny Hill.