Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jo Kwon tweets a photo of his bruises from 2AM’s recent concert


Ballad group 2AM recently held their Christmas concert at the Jamsil Student Gymnasium, where leader Jo Kwon put on a hilarious parody of Britney Spears‘ “Till the World Ends“.
But it looks like his perfect performance came at a price, as seen by a photo Jo Kwon tweeted of his knees.
Goodness.. it just ended~,” he wrote. “I’m so glad I was able to deliver a successful performance of Jo-ritney Kwon-pears, but my bruises.. T_T My neck won’t turn and my hips won’t either.. Ahhh.”
In the photo, Jo Kwon’s knees are red and purple, indicating that he’s invested a ton of practice into getting the routine right. Netizens and fans both praised Jo Kwon for his dedication to his craft, even at the cost of his knees.