Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Flawless Skin Through Selca Picture



Actress Park Shin Hye showed off her flawless skin through a selca picture.
The actress uploaded the photo on her Twitter with the caption: “I was out grocery shopping with my parents at Garak (city) marketplace when my dad bought me a dried persimmon. Happy Lunar New Year! Enjoy the holidays” on January 22.
In the picture, Park Shin Hye is inside a car with a dried persimmon in her mouth. Her red muffler makes her flawless, porcelain-like skin shine more than ever.
Netizens and fans who saw the picture reacted with diverse responses: “Goddess force Shin Hye,” “You are not wearing makeup right? Very pretty,” “I was shocked by your flawless skin,” and “So you grocery shop with your parents, I see…”