Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SNSD's Taeyeon Has the Full Support of Her Brother


SNSD's Taeyeon Has the Full Support of Her Brother

SNSD’s Taeyeon is the oldest of her group, but in her family, she is a treasured younger sister.
An old photo and message from Taeyeon’s older brother, Kim Ji Woong has recently surfaced on the Internet through online community boards, showing the closeness between brother and sister.
“Since I was in junior high school, you were already thinking maturely. You have a very determined spirit and it felt like you were the older sister. Even though we lived far apart, you were always even-keeled and I respect that,” Kim Ji Woong wrote. “My trust in you is at 200%. You are my sister, and I think you will do good. You will always have our family. I love you.”
Netizens who have seen the message commented, “Taeyeon’s brother is a fool for his sister,” “Oh, I’m envious of Taeyeon and her brother’s relationship. I want a brother like that too,” and “Taeyeon is lucky to have her brother. Her brother is lucky to have Taeyeon.” 
Taeyeon and the other members of SNSD are on their way to the United States, where they will appear on“The Late Show with David Letterman” and “Live with Kelly” to promote “The Boys.”
Source:SOOMPI