Monday, January 9, 2012

Will.I.Am: “2NE1 Is Coming Out Crazy”


Will.I.Am: “2NE1 Is Coming Out Crazy”

We’ve heard for some time already that 2NE1 and Black Eyed Peas’ rapper/producer Will.I.Am are working together for the group’s U.S. debut album. So far, it has only been reported that they’ve finished producing about 10 tracks in total, but no official word has come out from either party.
On January 7, however, Will.I.Am tweeted, “2NE1 is coming out crazy,” adding fuel to the burning anticipation. Star News followed up with YG Entertainment to check on their progress, and they heard, “Late last year, Will.I.Am and CL talked about their U.S. album work right after their performance at the 2011 MAMA. Will.I.Am told her he’s really interested in producing some additional tracks and they promised to work more on it.”
It’s still unclear when exactly their collaborative album will be released.
Source:SOOMPI