Friday, March 2, 2012

Kim Sun Ah to Come Back to Romantic Comedy with "I Do, I Do"



Kim Sun Ah is expected to come back to romantic comedy on TV soon.
Local news agencies report that the actress will take on the lead role in MBC’s spring drama, an adaptation of a comic, “I Do, I Do.”
“I Do, I Do” will be Kim Sun Ah’s first drama with MBC in four years, after 2008’s “When It’s at Night” co-starring Lee Dong Gun. Her career-making drama, 2005’s “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon” was also an MBC drama.
The actress was most recently seen in SBS’ “Scent of a Woman,” opposite Lee Dong Wook. The drama about fulfilling the dreams of a woman stricken with cancer has put her in the viewers’ consciousness once again.
No further details are yet reported on “I Do, I Do,” but the drama is planned for a May premiere.
Source:SOOMPI