Friday, May 18, 2012

Why Does Tiger JK Only Appear on Yoo Jae Suk’s Shows?



It turns out the fierce Tiger JK also believes in ‘God Yoo’. Tiger JK rarely appears in variety shows, but those shows he has graced with his appearance all have one thing in common. They’re all hosted by Yoo Jae Suk.

For MBC Infinity Challenge’s first Highway Music Festival in 2010, the Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae couple formed the group Futuriger with Yoo Jae Suk, winning the grand prize with their awesome teamwork. The couple showed they were completely taken with Yoo Jae Suk’s politeness at the time, and since then, continued to keep in touch.

Tiger JK then appeared on the May 17 broadcast of KBS2’s Happy Together 3.

When Park Mi Sun mentioned that he only appears in programs by Yoo Jae Suk, he answered, “He makes me feel comfortable, and after meeting him I found my life’s values and philosophy.”

The new values are simple. He wants to be as polite as Yoo Jae Suk.

Tiger JK used to be sensitive around those who approached him, but after meeting Yoo Jae Suk, he tries to approach others first and aims for change.

He also exchanges text messages often with Yoo Jae Suk. When Yoo Jae Suk commented that Tiger JK doesn’t pick up when he calls,

Tiger JK said to laughter, “I can’t pick up because I get so nervous. I can do text messages, but phone calls are too much.”

He then pouted and remarked, “My wife, Yoon Mirae, is a big Yoo Jae Suk fan. I do think he’s funny, but he’s not that funny.”

Kim Bum Soo and Kim Jang Hoon also appeared on the show alongside Tiger JK.

Source:eNewsWorld