Friday, June 29, 2012

2PM’s Wooyoung Shares His Thoughts about his Performance: “The Real Beginning Starts Now”

2PM’s Wooyoung shared his thoughts about his first solo performance.
On June 29, he tweeted, “Today was a very special day for me. It was the day of my first solo stage as well as the day I received my first best cover model award.  ^^ I want to sincerely thank my fans and everyone around me. The real beginning starts now, so I hope you look forward [to my activities] and cheer me on! ♥” He also shared a photo of himself smiling as he showed off his “Best Cover Model” award.
Wooyoung had his debut stage as a solo artist last night at the mnet’s “20s Choice Awards,” where he performed “2night” and “Sexy Lady.” Unfortunately, it was not the performance of his dreams as the slippery stage caused him to make several mistakes. Meanwhile, the tracklist for Wooyoung’s upcoming solo album “23, Male, Single” has been unveiled several hours ago. The album will contain a total of seven tracks, two of which had been produced by his fellow 2PM members, Junsu and Junho. His title track “Sexy Lady” is produced by J.Y. Park “The Asiansoul.” Wooyoung’s “23, Male, Single” is slated for release on July 8.


Source:SOOMPI

0 comments:

Post a Comment