Saturday, June 23, 2012

After School Lizzy Complains that Pledis Won′t Allow Her on Variety Shows



Making her comeback as a part of After School, Lizzy had a lot to say about her company, PledisOn June 20, After School had a special press conference, signalling the group’s comeback in Korea with its newest album, Flashback at the Olleh Square near Kwanghwamun, Seoul.

During the press conference, the members briefly talked about upcoming solo activities, causing Lizzy to speak out and complain about her company. 

“I want to go out on variety shows, but my company won’t schedule anything for me.”

Perhaps it is because in the past, Lizzy and her adorable bubbly personality have made headlines, when she would blatantly make hilarious remarks, sometimes breaking the image of a sexy After School member.

“Because I officially became an adult on Coming of Age day on May 21 and due to the album’s concept, I came out here looking sexy, but I will show you a cute image when I go out on variety.” She added, “I’ve also been practicing hard to speak in a Seoul dialect because I want to try to act in a melodrama.”

Meanwhile, After School returned to the stage on Mnet’s M Countdown on June 21. 

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment