Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Comedian Kim Young Min reveals his surprising connection to SM Entertainment


On the June 19th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘1 vs 100‘, comedian Kim Young Min revealed a surprising connection between him and Girls’ Generation‘s Sunny, who appeared as a guest on the show.

Kim Young Min revealed, “Honestly, before I became a comedian, I worked in the music industry. I was a recording director for Super Junior‘s debut album then, and I frequently saw Girls’ Generation members at the SM Entertainment office.
“I once came across Sunny in the office corridor, and she greeted me with a 90-degree bow. I even [answered informally] whenever she greeted me. But now I cannot do that.” He jokingly added, “In fact, I am the one who greets her with a 90-degree bow these days.”
Source + Image: TVReport via Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment