Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Far East Movement’s ‘Live My Life’ Remix Ft. Yoon Mirae and Tiger JK Receives Hot Response



Far East Movement has released a remix of its hit track Live My Life featuring Yoon Mirae, Tiger JK and Justin Bieber and the song is receiving a hot response in Korea. The remix version of Live My Life was released in iTunes on June 13 (Korean time) and features husband-wife duo Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae spitting their rhymes on the Justin Bieber-assisted original.

The track is receiving a hot response from netizens in Korean who are praising the track and the skills of Yoon Mirae and Tiger JK saying, “The rapping is explosive”, “I think the world’s best female rapper has just emerged” and “I’m playing this on repeat.” 

The remix also brings Yoon Mirae one step closer to making her debut in the American music industry for the rapper who was voted last September by MTV Iggy’s as the 12th best female rapper in the world.

The original Live My Life featuring Justin Bieber only is included in Far East Movement’s freshly released full-length album Dirty Bass.

Take a listen to the track below!

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment