Saturday, June 23, 2012

′A Gentleman′s Dignity′ Kim Min Jong Says He Wants More Scenes with Women



Kim Min Jong complained that he didn’t have enough close scenes with women.The actor talked about this explicit (?) wish at the press roundtable for SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity held on June 22.

Kim Min Jong is currently playing the role of the lawyer Choi Yoon.

Choi Yoon’s wife passed away, but Im Mae Ari, his best friend Im Tae San’s (Kim Suro) little sister, loves him. Mae Ari likes Choi Yoon so much she once gave him a surprise peck on the cheek. The kiss scene, however, wasn’t in the original script, and was added by the scriptwriter when Kim Min Jong complained at the press conference for A Gentleman’s Dignity that he didn’t have any scenes in which he got close to women.

On this Kim Min Jong said, “I don’t know what the writer is thinking, so I can’t tell where the romance with Im Mae Ari will go. She’s the little sister of my best friend, so will [a romance] happen [between us]? I don’t think it’ll be easy.”

He added, “Of course, Choi Yoon loves Mae Ari deep inside. There’s a line of dialogue that said if they’re destined to be, they’ll come to be together, so I’ll have to keep an eye on where it goes in the future.”

Kim Min Jong then joked, “I complained at the press conference that I didn’t have any scenes getting close to women like the other actors, and then the writer added a kiss on the cheek [by Mae Ari]. I still need more.”

“I’m having so much fun filming because the mood on set is great. I personally want to live with everyone. It’s fabulous. I hope this piece has another season. Please help us write a new page in drama history,” he finished.

Choi Yoon is loved by Tae San’s little sister Mae Ari, but is hesitant in accepting her because she’s his best friend’s little sister.

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment