Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jo Kwon Wants To Show the World the Real Jo Kwon


Jo Kwon is stepping outside of his comfort zone and standing out as a solo artist, apart from 2AM - but this solo venture may be giving the singer the chance to be the most comfortable he′s ever been.


Famous for his quirkly, in-your-face personality, Jo Kwon may be appreciated for his vocal talents, but he′s definitely known for a lot more.

In a recent interview with enews, Jo Kwon shared exactly what he wants to prove with his first solo album.

"First of all, I want to show that my voice isn’t only for ballads. When I sing ballads my voice becomes sad, but I become a different person in such songs as Animal and I’m Da One," said Jo Kwon.

And beyond just his voice?

"My ‘Kkap-Kwon’ character wasn’t made; it just came to be when I was honest about myself," said Jo Kwon. "I feel proud because I’m the only male singer that can dance onstage in 20cm heels. Please look forward to my performance.

Jo Kwon also spoke about what he had to go through as a singer after his debut with 2AM in 2008. He burned brighter than any other time in his career as he looked forward to his upcoming set of solo promotions.

He debuted as the member of a group after eight long years of training, and only five years after that did he finally get to release this solo album.


He said, “I feel singing is my vocation when I’m onstage.”

He became ‘Kkap-Kwon’ through his image in variety, but in the face of music he was more passionate than anyone else.

Jo Kwon’s real self is contained in his first album, I’m Da One. Get a glimpse of what the real Jo Kwon is like with his first performance on the June 29 broadcast of KBS2’s Music Bank.



Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment