Monday, June 18, 2012

Jung Yu Mi Hesitated to Appear in ‘I Need a Romance 2’



Jung Yu Mi opened up on why she hesitated taking up the offer to appear in tvN’s upcoming drama I Need a Romance 2.The actress appeared at the press conference for I Need a Romance 2 held on June 18 with Lee Jin Wook, Kim Ji Suk, Kim Ji Woo, Kim Ye Won, Kang Ye Sol and director Lee Jung Hyo.

She said, “The reason I turned it down was because it was different from the pieces I had appeared in and the ones I had auditioned for. I was taken aback that I Need a Romance 2 had come to me at all, so I needed time for it to soak in.”

Jung Yu Mi added, “I’m not 34 yet, and I thought that if this was about me I wouldn’t have been able to act it out. It was hard to relate to at first, but I wanted to try something different. There are a lot of things I’ve never done before and I’m feeling that it’s very different from shooting a movie.”

Jung Yu Mi took up the role of Joo Yeol Mae, music director and composer. She opens up honestly on her ideas about relationships between her ex-boyfriend Yoon Suk Hyun (Lee Jin Wook) and the warm guy Shin Ji Hoon (Kim Ji Suk) with her neat, bold and cunning personality.

I Need a Romance 2 is a romcom about the careers, love and friendship of three women of the same age.

The first season of I Need a Romance gathered popularity with its relatable dialogue, portrayal of emotions and sensual videos, leading to the production of a second season.

The new season will be about what women in their 20s and 30s think real romance is. It will even bring out the hidden concerns women had about sexual issues, and for male viewers, the drama is expected to provide a glimpse into the female mind. The first episode will air on June 20.

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment