Monday, June 25, 2012

Juniel Sang for Yoo Jae Suk and was Kissed by Kim Kyung Ho When She was Little



Juniel revealed that she had been kissed by singer Kim Kyung Ho when she was a child.In a recent interview with enews, Juniel said, “I once followed my mom to Kim Kyung Ho sunbaenim’s fanclub launching event because my parents were his fans. I was five years old. Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim was the MC, and I sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town onstage.”

She added, “As soon as I had finished, Kim Kyung Ho sunbaenim kissed me saying that I had done well.”

The kiss went viral on the web again after a photo of the event was dug up. In the photo, Kim Kyung Ho, who looks the same as he does now, is shown kissing a little girl in a red on her cheek. Under the photo is the caption ‘A kiss to the youngest fan in the audience’.

Kim Kyung Ho’s fans showed their surprise with comments such as, ‘That little girl was Juniel?’ and ‘That legendary kid became a singer. That’s amazing.’

Before her debut in Korea, Juniel promoted in Japan with four albums including her mini album Ready Go! and her singlesForever and Sakura after winning the audition program Niji-Iro Supernova in 2010. She held a showcase in Korea on June 7 with her album My First June, and debuted on Korean television through Mnet’s M Countdown on the same day.

She has been gathering attention for her cute looks, charming vocals and for being the first female solo singer/songwriter from FNC Entertainment, which houses FT Island and CN Blue.

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment