Wednesday, June 6, 2012

KARA’s Hara thanks her fan club Miracle on its 3rd year anniversary


KARA member Hara showed appreciation for her fans in a recent tweet.

Hara posted on June 6, “‘Miracle’ 3rd year anniversary! It was yesterday, and all I had to do was make a post, but I fell asleep with [my phone] in my hand. Please forgive me, sniffle.”
She continued, “‘Miracle’ family members, it’s already been 3 years. Kya, though the path I’m on isn’t always smooth, thank you for trusting and following me! Thank you! Kamilia does not lose their nerve. I’ll work even harder in my life for [my] ‘miracle’ family members! I love you.”
“Miracle” refers to Hara’s official fan page, while “Kamilia” refers to KARA’s fan club.
Fans responded, “I can tell by your words that you really love your fans,” and “I’ll look forward to what you’ll do in the future.”
Source + Photo: Hara’s Twitter