Friday, June 29, 2012

MBLAQ’s G.O. dropped out of high school because of Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon?


A past episode of MBLAQ‘s ‘Sesame Player‘ has been receiving a lot of attention once again online for G.O.‘s story of dropping out of high school because of Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon.

Recently, a netizen on an online community board shared screencaps of G.O. on their Mnet show, ‘Sesame Player’, under the title, “G.O. who dropped out of high school because of Taeyeon.”
At the time of the broadcast, G.O. had revealed, “I won second place at a nationwide singing competition and was shocked to find out that I had lost first place to someone two years younger than me.” The person who had beat him out was none other than Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon.
He continued, “I realized that I had to do more and completely immerse myself in this and begged my parents to let me drop out of school so I could prepare to become a singer. I took my GED later and was fortunately able to get into college.”
Netizens commented, “I still remember this episode!”, “Taeyeon’s amazing”, and “I’m proud of G.O. for doing everything he can to achieve his dreams.”
Source & Image: Sports Seoul via Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment