Friday, June 15, 2012

SISTAR’s Hyorin proves her forehead isn’t large


On the June 13th episode of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, SISTAR‘s Hyorin revealed, “Although I don’t have a relatively small forehead, I don’t have a Frankenstein-sized forehead either.”

She continued, “My forehead is not that large. I’m going to slick my hair back one day…”
Hyorin revealed her frustration about people giving her the nickname “Hwang Bi Hong (Jet Li as Wong Fei Hung) forehead”. She stated, “There are a lot of stars with bangs, but they only say these things about me. I was so upset, I asked my agency’s director to schedule me an interview [so I can explain].”
The MCs granted Hyorin’s wish to end the rumors, and she explained, “My forehead is not smaller than average. Even though my forehead is a little wide, I keep my bangs mainly to keep a young idol image. If I become prettier, I will pull my hair back.”
Source + Image(s): Newsen via Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment