Friday, June 22, 2012

SNSD Seohyun Apologizes for Elbowing Taeyeon in the Face



Sometimes, it’s a pain to have long arms because they get in the way, as they did for Girls’ Generation SeohyunOn June 20, Taetiseo members, Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Tiffany appeared in a segment of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment.

When asked, “Who in Taetiseo elbows Taeyeon the most?” Seohyun first pretended like she didn’t know what was going on, before admitting that it was her. 

“My elbows are so pointy that I accidentally elbowed Taeyeon. I was so sorry.” The youngest of SNSD said, “Because of that, our fans even bought me an elbow guard. I will always have it on.”

In one performance of Twinkle on Mnet’s M Countdown, Seohyun elbowed Taeyeon in the mouth, causing Taeyeon to laugh during the live performance.

Taeyeon, however, was able to regain her posture and continue the performance. 

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment