Friday, June 29, 2012

T-ara’s Hwayoung Shows Off Her No Makeup Face


 T-ara‘s Hwayoung revealed a photo of herself posing in front of the camera with her no makeup face and her puppy.

On June 28, Hwayoung tweeted, “My house’s puppy. Hyoyoung calls it Pyom and I call it Onion. I want to take my puppy to work with me~.” It also included two photos under the title, ”Ryu Hyong and Onion.”
As seen in the photo, Hwayoung can be seen with her cheek against her puppy’s face while posing for the camera. She has her hair tied up which makes both her eyes and nose stand out. The fact that she took a photo of her face that is free from any makeup in such close proximity attracted the most attention from netizens.
Netizens who saw this photo commented, “Wow, the puppy is cute and Ryu Hwa Young is also very pretty,” “How can her skin look so healthy?” and “I can see why she took a photo of herself.”

Source:SOOMPI

0 comments:

Post a Comment