Saturday, June 23, 2012

Two Hour ‘I ♥ Lee Taly’ Special to Air on June 24



TvN will be airing a special episode for I ♥ Lee Taly fans.
 The currently airing I ♥ Lee Taly will have a 2 hour special on June 24. The episode will air in two parts and will first show special highlights of the drama from the first episode to the seventh in an hour and followed by the airing of the full eighth episode.

I ♥ Lee Taly is currently in the middle of its 16 episode run. 

A CJ E&M representative said, “We believe the special I ♥ Lee Taly episode will be a good opportunity for fans who missed the show as well as for regular viewers who may need to sort out the drama’s story. We received a lot of requests through SNS, blogs and our homepage and so we decided to make a special episode of everything from the first through the eighth episode.”

The special will air on June 24 on tvN.

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment