Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yoo In Na Kisses and Tells While Reflecting on ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’



With two episodes left to go, Yoo In Na expressed her thoughts after wrapping up filming on her drama.On June 3, the cast and crew came together at the CJ E&M center to take commemoration photos following the completion of their final filming together for tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man.

The pictures showed the main cast of the drama sitting and posing together and reflecting on the warm ties and friendships the actors created with one another. 

During this time, Yoo In Na who received much love and attention from viewers for her character and character’s romance with Ji Hyun Woo, expressed her candid thoughts on concluding Queen In Hyun’s Man.

Yoo In Na, who had her first leading role in the drama shared, “I want to express my gratitude to the director and producers who believed in me. The time I lived as Hee Jin will forever be cherished. I think it’s because of this that I don’t feel bittersweet, only disappointment [that the drama has ended].”

She continued on her reflection saying, “Even when shooting through the night for days I wasn’t tired and the laughter on set never ceased. I’m worried about having to leave Hee Jin. I think I will miss Boong Do (Ji Hyun Woo) a lot too.”

Regarding her frequent kiss scenes in the drama, Yoo In Na said, “The tippy-toes kiss remains in my mind the most. It was my first real kiss scene in my acting career and it was honestly a bit nervous and embarrassing. It was difficult to cling on [to Ji Hyun Woo] and difficult for him to hold me too. Though filming it wasn’t very sweet, on air it came out really beautifully so I was relieved.”

On the drama’s final scene, Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo were coy but shared, “It will make your heart tight and give you range of emotions. We hope even after the final episode airs Hee Jin and Boong Do will remain deep in [our viewers] hearts for a long while.”

Source:eNewsWorld