Thursday, July 5, 2012

Shin Min Ah was Lazy and Conceited in her Early 20s



Interviewed by fashion magazine High Cut, Shin Min Ah talked about what kind of person she was in her 20s.

“I think I was very lazy. I had a lot of worries and was somewhat conceited as well," Shin Min Ah said. “I hope to find something special about myself when I’m in my 30s.”

She also shared a bit about her new role in the upcoming MBC drama Arang and the Magistrate.

When the interviewer asked if the character of Arang was similar to her role in My Girlfriend is Gumiho, the actress replied, “It was something that I worried about, but when you compare the two characters’ personalities, they’re completely different, so I plan on acting with different movements, tones and gestures.”


“Viewers may say they’re the same at the beginning of the drama, but after a while, they won’t think about Gu Miho anymore.”

In the pictorial for High Cut, Shin Min Ah flaunted her flawless beautiful and glamorous body, while pulling off different kinds of dresses of vivid colors. 

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment