Monday, January 31, 2011

Krystal and Leeteuk to get married?


Super Junior’s Leeteuk revealed that he had once received f(x) Krystal’s consent for her hand in marriage.

On the 30th, both Leeteuk and Krystal appeared on the MBC show ‘Enjoy Today’. On this episode, viewers were able to see the first meeting of the two members for their music project on the ‘Enjoy Ballad’ corner.
Heading to the practice room in a car with KrystalLeeteuk asked a shocking question,“Why did you pick me as a duet partner? Did you want to win or did you want to be my partner because of that past promise you made saying that you would marry me?
Leeteuk, who is under the same company as Krystal, revealed what happened on the first day they met. He asked Krystal, “When I, without any intentions, asked you ‘do you want to get married to me?’, didn’t you say yes?”Krystal, embarrassed, hastily replied, “Oppa, I thought you were scary at that time, thats why I answered that way!”
Krystal then made accusations at Leeteuk, saying “You told all the oppas in the company that you were going to marry me! And you even told one person that we had even kissed!”, leading to Leeteuk’s shocked expression on screen.
What do you guys think of their pairing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment