Friday, August 5, 2011

Dadoongi Watching 2NE1’s Sandara Park


2NE1’s Sandara Park gave thanks to fan through her ME2DAY.

On August 5th she wrote, “I wonder if Dadoongi is watching?!? We received an award today!!! ^.^ I know that Dadoongi always watches 2NE1 TV all the time! Kya~! Today’s M Countdown was so much fun! I got to have fun with the 2NE1 Fan Club up close while we were recording Ugly! ^_^ I really had a lot of fun! Thank You!” She accompanied the post with a picture.
In the picture, the cat “Dadoongi” which is being raised by MBLAQ’s Cheon Dung, (Sandara Park’s younger brother) is looking at the computer screen which has Sandara Park’s picture in it.
Fans have stated, “Dadoongi’s back is so cute,” “So lovely! Congrats on Number one!” “While watching the show I really wanted to go! I’m so proud to be a 2NE1 Fan Club Member.”
2NE1 Received number one with “Ugly” on August 4th’s broadcast of Mnet’s “M Countdown.”