Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dal★shabet’s Jiyul lost 5 kg for “Bling Bling”


Girl groups are just getting thinner and thinner by the day! Recently, Dal Shabet’s Jiyul joined the long line of girl groups dieting before their comebacks by revealing that she had lost 5 kg for “Bling Bling“.

Jiyul earned the nickname ‘Piglet’ from Dal Shabet fans for her adorable looks, and has always been regarded as the ‘cutie member’. In order to give her image a “Bling Bling” change, she worked with a trainer and dieted to drop some extra pounds.
Jiyul said, “I first began exercising in order to keep my stamina up for our busy schedule. However, I began to get greedy in wanting to show a more perfect image to my fans, something that fit bitter to our new album’s concept. I hope to show a more mature and feminine image through our third mini-album.”