Friday, January 13, 2012

-01.13.12 Music Bank Live! 01.13.12-



Comeback Stages:
MBLAQ - "It's War"
Nine Muses - "News"
Sunny Hill  - "The Grasshopper Song"
As One

Debut Stages:
CHAOS - "She Is Coming"
F.I.X - "Please Don't Say"

Today's Music Bank Performances:
IU - "You & I"
T-ara - "Lovey Dovey"
Dynamic Duo - "Without You"
Koyote -  "Say That Again"
Lee Hyun - "Because It's You"
Teen Top - "Going Crazy"
Boy Friend - "I'll Be There"
A Pink - "My My"
NS Yoonji - "The Reason I Became A Witch"
Noeul - "Never Never"
J. Cera
Fat Cat - "Is Being Pretty Everything"
Chocolat - "I Like it"
X-5 - "Dangerous"
Dia
Touch
Electroboyz - "Ma Boy 2"
Hug-AXIZ
Live Broadcast starts around 6:10pm KST(Korea Time And Japan Time),5:10pm PST(Philippine Time and Singapore Time),09:10am GMT(London Time),4:10am EST (Eastern US Time),1:10am PST (Pacific US Time),and 1:10PM(Abu Dhabi Time)..

Watch it live on KBS 2 in Korea and KBS World in Europe,Middle East,America,Canada,and Asia. Check out the livestream here!