Friday, January 13, 2012

Shindong goes camera crazy with Super Junior’s GDA trophies


Shindong is absolutely ecstatic over Super Junior‘s multiple wins at the 26th Golden Disk Awards.
In fact, the singer even went a little overboard recently by taking nine photos of himself holding the trophies. On January 12th, Shindong wrote on his me2day, “Four Golden Disk Awards and even the Daesang… Thank you to everyone who congratulated us via SNS. I am sorry that I cannot respond to each and every one of you personally … Instead, I give you this picture haha! I’m in an awesome mood!!!!!”
Proud fans poured in their compliments and congratulations as they wrote, “Super Junior, the last man standing!“, “Take as many pictures as you want, oppa. In fact, take more! kekeke“, and “What a great start for 2012!
Source & Image: Shindong’s me2day