Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rainbow's Jaekyung "Can't Go to Public Baths" and "Japanese Popularity"


Rainbow's Jaekyung "Can't Go to Public Baths" and "Japanese Popularity"


Rainbow’s Jaekyung appeared on “Joo Byung Jin’s Talk Concert” and stated “I love going to saunas and public baths but I couldn’t after debuting.”
She explained “When I go into a public bath I become primal. I cannot go to public baths because I am worried that I will destroy people’s image of me.”
Kara’s Kang Ji Young commented on this saying, “No, you can go. The Kara members go to public baths altogether.”
Jaekyung also talked about an incident that showed Rainbow’s popularity in Japan. She described an incident where the Japanese idol Kikuchi Ami from “Idoling” was extremely excited to meet Rainbow.
She explained, “We did a broadcast with the Japanese idol group ‘Idoling’ before. When we went up on stage, Kikuchi Ami broke into tears. After the stage we moved to the place to have our ‘talk’ and he began to wail. He said, ‘I am so happy that I am able to see you in person.’”
Jaekyung continued, “Kikuchi Ami was a big fan of Kara but began to follow Rainbow as well because we are basically Kara’s sister group.”
Kara’s Kang Ji Young added, “When Japanese fans are happy they cry. They express moving feelings through tears.” 


Source:SOOMPI