Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Girls' Generation Tiffany Stressed Out about Airport Fashion


Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany recently recorded an episode of SBS “Strong Heart,” co-hosted by Shin Dong Yup and Lee Dong Wook, where she confessed that airport fashion stresses her out.
With so much attention focused on celeb styles at airports, it was only a matter of time before the stars expressed their frustrations at the constant scrutiny of the best/worst dressed celebs at airports. In fact, most stars actually change out of their chic airport fashion into something more comfortable – like ordinary people – once they board the plane.
Tiffany explained, “Before, I didn’t have to focus on my style before heading off to the airport. But once airport fashion attracted much attention, I began paying more attention to it.” She continued, “On days when I pay careful attention to my fashion from head to toe, there are no photographers. However, strangely enough, I always get captured whenever I’m not wearing makeup and sporting slippers.”
Check out the rest of Tiffany’s story on tonight’s, April 24, episode of “Strong Heart” at 11:15PM KST. IvyOh Yoon AhPark Kyung RimLee JoonHan Ji Woo, and others are among the guests.
Source:SOOMPI