Tuesday, June 7, 2011

C.N. Blue Holds Charity Event in Japan



On 3rd June, C.N. Blue was at the Pasifico Yokohama National Big Hall in Japan holding a charity event for the earthquake victims and meeting their Japanese fans.

"We were shocked when we heard the news about the earthquake in Japan, but I feel happy now that we can meet our fans here. Even though there's pain on their memories, I hope we can support them through our live performance", leader, Jung Yong Hwa said.

Then C.N. Blue performed 13 of their songs including "Intuition", "LOVE GIRL" and more. However, the band did not only sing for the Japanese fans on this day, but they also answered their questions and updated them on their recent activities like the drama 'You've Fallen for Me', starring Yong Hwa and Kang Min Hyuk, their latest album and so on.
One of the questions asked was, "What are you good at?" Lee Jung Shinanswered first saying, "I think I’m good at making people happy."
While Lee Jong Hyun simply replied, "I'm good at sport.", Yong Hwa said,"I'm good at being MCing. (laughs) Also, I believe if I work hard learn about acting, I'll be better later."
Min Hyuk was the last to respond; "It's not like I'm very good at sport or acting. I just want to do my best", he said laughing.
At the end of the event, Min Hyuk promised, "Yong Hwa and I will give our best for our drama. After it ends, let's meet again at our next live performance."

via CNBLUESTORM
Source: Chosun
Credits to nyuu + omonOona@CNBLUESTORM
post by melii@gokpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment