Friday, July 22, 2011

miss A’s Min explains why she couldn’t join ‘Immortal Song 2′


miss A’s Min was previously included in the initial line-up for KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘ but the appearance was canceled due to her preparations for miss A’s comeback.

Sitting down with Newsen, Min explained why she couldn’t join the lineup. ”Because of our comeback, we had a lot of recordings and rehearsals scheduled. I wasn’t able to join the show because it didn’t fit into my schedule.”
When asked whether she would like to join now if she had the chance, she said, “I don’t. I felt so pressured with our comeback. It wasn’t even enough to put 100% into our comeback preparations, and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to focus on two different things with a program on top of that.”
She added, “But I would like to join the program when miss A is on hiatus.”