Sunday, September 11, 2011

-09.11.11 Inkigayo Chuseok Special! Replay Performances! 09.11.11-



Watch it here! and Check out the performances below! 
Mutizen Winner-Sistar  
 Be Mine Remix-INFINITE(Take 7)  
So Cool-SISTAR(Take 7)  
 Don't Say Goodbye-Davichi(Take 7)  
 Bling Bling-Dal Shabet(Take 7)  
Figaro-Nine Muses(Take 7) Comeback Next Week-KARA Superman+Mr.Simple- Super Junior  
 I Don't Know-MBLAQ  
 I Want To See You Again-NS Yoonji Someday+NEVERLAND-U-Kiss(Comeback Stage)  
 The Back of My Hand Brushes Against Yours-TeenTop Interview-Super Junior Interview-U-Kiss  
 Kissing You (SNSD)-IU&TEENTOP(Chuseok Special Stage)  
 What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover(G.NA)-Jokwon&G.NA(Chuseok Special Stage)  
 Good Person (Toy)-Super Junior K.R.Y(Chuseok Special Stage)  
 That Man and That Woman (Vibe)-Hyorin & G.O.(Chuseok Special Stage)