Sunday, September 11, 2011

-09.11.11 Inkigayo Live! 08.11.11-




# Comeback special #
- U-Kiss (Someday, NEVERLAND)

# Take 7 #
- SISTAR(So Cool)
- Davichi (Don't Say Goodbye)
- INFINITE (Be Mine Remix)
- Dal Shabet (Bling Bling)
- Nine Muses (Figaro)
- G.NA (Top Girl)
- CS Numbers (Cry Out With My Heart and Sou)

# Special Stage # 
* DJ KOO&Park Mikyung (Come Back)
* Hyorin & G.O. (That Man and That Woman (Vibe))
* IU & TEENTOP (Kissing You (SNSD))
* Jokwon & G.NA (What I Want To Do Once I Have A Love r(G.NA))
* Kyuhyun & Yesung & Ryeowook (Good Person (Toy)) 


# Hot Music #
- Bella (Get Down) 
- April Kiss (Hello Bus)
- MBLAQ (I Don't KNow)
- NS Yoonji (I Want To See You Again)
- Super Junior(Superman, Mr.Simple)

# Fresh Music #
- TEENTOP (The Back of My Hand Brushes Against Yours)


LIVE broadcast starts around 3:40pm KST(Korea Time And Japan Time),2:40pm PST(Philippine Time and Singapore Time),7:40am GMT(London Time),2:40am EST (Eastern US Time),and 11:40pm PST (Pacific US Time)


Live @ SBS channel or Check out the livestream here!