Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jang Woo Hyuk reveals his baby photo


On November 21st, singer Jang Woo Hyuk shared one of his baby photos through his official me2day page.
I was listening to music, going through some of my old albums and I found this. I took this around my first birthday. I barely have any memories of being this young. Sharing with you all, reminiscing over the old days,” he wrote.
Since Jang Woo Hyuk carries the image of a cool, hard-to-know guy, fans rushed to check out this rare glimpse into his past. His baby photo revealed that his hair stood straight up as a kid, and that he had adorable chubby cheeks.
Netizens who saw the photo commented, “Dancing machine as a baby kekeke” and “You had such charisma as a kid too“.
In related news, Jang Woo Hyuk has released his 4th mini-album and is promoting his new ballad track, “Back to the Memories“.