Monday, January 30, 2012

2NE1′s Dara gets goosebumps from Se7en’s new single “When I Can’t Sing”


Earlier today, J.Y.Park and Se7en released a MV teaser for Se7en’s comeback single “When I Can’t Sing”.
Following its release, speedy news correspondent 2NE1‘s Dara wrote on her me2day regarding her thoughts on the song.
“Keyaa…..!!!!!!! Did you see Se7en’s teaser that was released today?!?ㅠ.ㅠ Ahh…. it really breaks my heart..tear tear… even though I already heard the song and saw the MV..^_^ Goodness! I get goosebumps.. really Keyaa~!!! I can’t wait for the stage performance! +.+ Se7en is truly the best! How can I wait till February 1st ..!!+.+”.
Netizens also commented, “The short teaser also gave me goosebumps! JYP for Se7en..Daebak!!><”, and “Soo exited for the full release ^_^”.
Looks like fans and celebs alike are anxiously waiting for Se7en’s comeback. “When I Can’t Sing’ along with his mini album will be released on February 1st.
Source+ Image: Dara’s me2day