Saturday, June 23, 2012

SNSD’s Hyoyeon is Still Amazed She’s a SNSD Member



Hyoyeon has revealed her affection for SNSD.On the June 22 broadcast of MBC’s Dancing With the Stars 2, the contestants were given the theme of ‘My Story’ to be made into a dance for the show.

During her interview Hyoyeon shared, “SNSD isn’t a jewel for me but rather a miracle. I’m still amazed I’m a SNSD member.”
She also added on the hardships she faced as a SNSD member saying, “I contemplated on how to show my individual self among the nine members of SNSD. The hardest thing was making my name as Hyoyeon known from within SNSD.”

On appearing on Dancing With the Stars 2, Hyoyeon said, “ Since appearing on Dancing With the Stars 2, I’ve become more famous and known as Hyoyeon. Tiffany even told me after watching me, ‘I feel like I’m seeing the real you.’ So I’m working even harder to show no embarrassment.

Hyoyeon ended up receiving the highest score in this episode. 

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment