Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yeon Jeong Hun Reveals He and Han Ga In Plan to Have a Baby Next Year



Within a year or two, Han Ga In and Yeon Jeong Hun may become the proud parents of a newborn baby.Yeon Jeong Hun recently appeared as a guest on Channel A’s talk show program Show King where he made the surprising revelation of the celebrity couple’s next generation plans. 

On the episode, Yeon Jeong Hun said, “My wife, Han Ga In, had wanted to make a representative piece of work before she became a mother which my parents also knew. Since my wife’s drama and movie did so well, we decided we will have a child.”

The actor elaborated, “We plan to make a baby in 2013 and have a child within a year, to have a a child born in the year of the horse like me.”

MC Kim Soo Mi then asked Yeon Jeong Hun, “Would you like the child to be a son or daughter,” to which the actor responded, “I want a daughter but my wife wants to have a son.”

The full episode will air on June 13. 

Source:eNewsWorld