Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2AM’s Seulong Filmed More Commercials When He Was A Child Model


On the most recent episode of KBS1:100,” 2AM‘s Seulong appeared as the challenger and attempted at winning 50 million Korean won.
Announcer Han Suk Joon, the host of “1:100″ commented on Seulong’s seldom known childhood career, “I heard that you’ve been in the show business industry for quite a while?”
Seulong explained, “I made my debut as a child model when I was only six years old. I filmed more commercials back then as a child than I do now as a member of 2AM. I filmed about 10 to 20 commercials.” The host asked Seulong to make a signature child-model cute expression and Seulong was a little hesitant at first, but did it anyways. He said, “I never really had to make a cute expression, but I hope you guys like this” and presented “Bbooing Bbooing” expression. However, he soon regretted his action and quickly apologized, “I’m so sorry. Now, let’s move on to the next question.”
Also on this episode, Seulong was challenged by entertainer quiz troop, 40 members of Korean Occupational Safety and Health Agency, and 51 other contestants. Seulong was eliminated at the sixth stage.
Source:SOOMPI

0 comments:

Post a Comment